Krav Maga was created out of the necessity of keeping people alive, not as a form of martial arts. Of course, like all things it should evolve, and always strive to get better. However better dose not mean over complicating techniques and basically turning it into another martial art.
It's foundation should always be based on aggression and principles over a specific choreographed set of techniques. Teaching someone only techniques without working properly on aggression wil
- If possible, avoid a fight.
- Forget about punches, elbows and knees. If you could, bring a weapon, and bring friends, have them bring their weapons as well.
- Anyone worth punching, is worth punching many times. Be generous with your strikes, they don't cost you money.
- Always win, the only unfair fight is the fight you lose.
- Make a decision to be aggressive always. And stick with it.
- Aggression always covers for the absence of technique, technique never covers f
Stay Tuned For A weekly Blog Update, From ICCS Head Instructor Sharir Richman!